New for 2016 this official guide by David Sharp and Tony Gowers takes you the full length of the Trail's country section, from the river's rise south of Cirencester nearly 150 miles to Hampton Court (from where a companion volume, Thames Path in London, takes over).
- Route split into convenient day-walk sections
- Transport links for start and finish of each stage
- Circular walks around Oxford, Windsor and Eton
- Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 mapping throughout
- Comprehensive information on history, wildlife and places of interest
Published by Aurum Press in July 2016.