Three HARVEY maps cover the whole 630 mile route. Each map covers a section of the Path suitable for 2 weeks of walking. Map 1 covers the Path from the start at Minehead to St Ives.
- Information on finding accommodation, camping, food.
- Directions to the start of the route.
- Ranger Service contact numbers
- Enlargements of towns/villages showing facilities available.
- Tips on weather and clothing.
Detailed mapping, full legend. 1:40,000 scale. National Grid - can be used with GPS.
Supplied in clear plastic pocket. This map is bio-degradable.
- Map 2 - St Ives to Plymouth
- Map 3 - Plymouth to Poole Harbour