The new 2016 official guide by Paul Millmore for the long-distance walker or cyclist, the horse rider or the weekend stroller. Includes colour extracts from the Ordnance Survey's Explorer series at 1:25,000 showing points along the route cross-referenced to the text.
- Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on public transport, accommodation and places of interest
- Details of horsebox parking, vets, saddlers and farriers for horse riders
- Circular routes off the Trail for shorter walks or rides
Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout.
The directions are written from Eastbourne to Winchester (east to west).
Published by Aurum Press in February 2016.
We have more stock arriving in a few days. Orders will be dispatched as soon as the new copies arrive.