Written by Damian Hall and published by Aurum Press in 2014 this book covers the section of the England Coast Path open between Bristol and Lynton/Lynmouth.
The guide celebrates the landscape, towns and villages along the way, and introduces you to the history and wildlife that enrich this beautiful part of the country.
- Ordnance Survey mapping for the entire route, plus GPS references
- Detailed route descriptions to guide you safely along
- Background information on everything from archaeology and history to wild flowers and wildlife
- Practical advice on transport, equipment, accommodation and more
- Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout.