- Includes 44 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – at just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 3 1/8 inches to one mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether hiking the entire route or sampling highlights on day walks or short breaks. Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- Practical information for all budgets – what to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restaurants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, hostels and campsites).
- All places that offer baths (as well as/instead of showers) are now mentioned, as are those that accept dogs – both being important features for many walkers. We have also noted places that have wi-fi.
- Detailed public transport information for all access points.
- New colour overview maps section
- Trail profile
Published by Trailblazer, 3rd edition.