New for 2016 The official guide to the Yorkshire Wolds Way National Trail is the complete companion to the National Trail for both the long-distance walker and the weekend stroller.
- 1:25,000 Ordnance Survey mapping for the whole route
- Circular walks off the trail to explore the local area
- Background information on everything from archaeology to wildlife
- Up-to-date information on public transport, refreshment places and places of interest
- Lavishly illustrated with colour photography throughout.
Published by Aurum Press in July 2016.
We have copies with minor damage to the front cover which are being sold at a reduced price.
Need a map too? Save 20% when you purchase the book and guidebook set